JoyCart is "a simple and inexpensive pushcart" on which merchandise or food can be easily transported and stalled. A JoyCarter
sells inexpensive items like handicrafts, household goods, clothing, or food items on the JoyCart. JoyCarters normally advertise vocally to attract attention and enhance sales.
JoyCart is a modest yet powerful ministry tool to:
- Encourage the local church to serve by showing God's love to the financially poor, spiritually lost, and see their happiness.
- Provide a sustainable source of income to poor families.
- Be lighthouses of the Gospel while serving at key locations in City Centers, Towns, and Villages.
How can we do this?
- JoyCart Developers Produce efficient and intelligently designed pushcarts keeping production costs low.
- JoyCart trainers Provide counseling and training for the underprivileged to become entrepreneurs.
- JoyCart sellers will be in key locations at City Centers, Towns, and Villages earning income and our prayer is that they are a testimony to customers around the
- We want all JoyCarters to have a code of conduct of doing business. JoyCarters are filled with the love of Jesus Christ, eager to Serve in the Joy of the
- Churches can support JoyCarts by financially providing for specific JoyCart.
- Churches can support specific cart owners to help them grown spiritually in discipleship by fellowship.